O.K. I know my recent posts have been down in the dumps. Believe me, if I could post about a great week I WOULD!!! To start, Tysen is feeling much better. He is not coughing, not fatigued easily, and running around like nothing ever happened. Thank you God for listening to all our prayers. It was those steroids they put him on. The thing I was questioning most. That will teach me to doubt his doctor. Anyway, he is good. And the only one!!!!
The beginning of last week, Matt and Trinity came down with...something. I think it was the flu. Matt started first so it is all his fault!!! LOL!!! Anyway, on Trinity's very first b-day, the little princess birthday girl was NOT feeling very well!!! She went to the doc the day before and we found out she has an ear infection. Poor birthday girl!!! But she survived. We went out for dinner and cake with family and had a great time. She really enjoyed herself considering. It was very funny! She went to grab her first cake and wound up with a hand full of frosting. Let me tell you...she DID NOT LIKE IT!!! She couldn't figure out what was on her hand and she did not like the feeling of it either. She started balling!!! I don't know if it was just because she didn't feel good or if she is truly the princess we think she is. The jury is still out but my vote is that she is truly a PRINCESS!!! All said and done, she seemed to somewhat enjoy herself and the rest of the family had fun just catching up with each other. Happy first birthday, Trinity!!!! (I am still in shock.)
The following day, I came down with that something. I thought it was the flu and I was right. Body aches, headache, fever, cough from @#&*, I haven't been this sick in years!! All the while, Trinity is not getting better at all. She is been more fussy and very congested. On Friday night/Saturday morning, I took Trinity in to the ED. She was wheezing and had increased respiration's and still a fever. By the time the doctor came to see her, she had cried so much that the wheezing could not be heard (just a crackle was heard) and they sent us home 3 hours later with nothing to help. I took her back to the doctor that following Monday and come to find out she has a double ear infection. The Doc said it looked bad. We had to reschedule her birthday party that was suppose to be that weekend due to our sicknesses. After her being on a different antibiotic, she improved with in 24-48 hours. Finally we were on the road to recovery. I also went back in myself that Tuesday after her appointment, and I WAS wheezing. It was TERRIBLE. But with a change of antibiotic for me as well, an inhaler, oral steroids just like Ty and lots of rest (yeah right!!!), I was on the mend. All of this right after Tysen being so sick. I was so scared he was going get it that I was Clorox wiping EVERY THING!!! I tried to keep him busy away from all of us. (That was impossible.) Luckily, Tysen did not get sick and we are all feeling much better finally!!
A couple days later, poor little Trinity came down with something else. A viral sore throat and fussiness. CAN WE GET A BREAK PLEASE!!!!! Anyway, it was very short lived and now she is back to herself.
Trinity's birthday party was a blast. She actually really enjoyed herself. Tysen really had fun too.
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment